Hosted by Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee. Thanks, Lid! This is what I consider the weekly coffee klatch. (If you want to play along, too, answer the questions on your own blog and link up at Lid's, using the Mr. Linky-thingy at the end of her entry).
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? Chocolate. Yes, I caved. (Of course, I caved – it’s chocolate!)
2. M & M's or Skittles? M&Ms all the way. Skittles are, and always have been, wannabes in my book.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Nope, but I’m doing it this year for the first time.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? I’ve never clocked it, but I’d guess it depends on the situation. If there is something going on, I can and do wake up in a hurry. If it’s a regular morning, maybe it’s 10-15 minutes to the point of coherence.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? Not yet, but I would like to someday.
6. Who is your favorite actress? I don’t really have one. I do like Kate Winslet, but I haven’t seen all her movies, nor do I want to see all of her movies – it definitely depends on the subject matter.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Tearing down/disrespecting a fellow human being in the name of politics. I mean, really! Must we tear each other to pieces over something that fleeting?
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I like technology if it will improve the functionality of my life, but not just for the sake of being up to date.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I make most of the greeting cards that I send, and I enjoy that very much.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? About two years ago, and I still like it a lot.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Depends on my mood. Sometimes it’s clothing and sometimes it’s housewares. Either way, TJ Maxx is my best friend.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? “Lock the door.” My husband grew up out in the country and he still doesn’t always remember to lock the door. Drives me nuts.