1. I have two fire extinguishers in my kitchen and I’ve never actually had occasion to use a fire extinguisher. You can’t practice using a fire extinguisher or you will waste the whole container, so how do you know if you know how to successfully fight a fire with the extinguisher? You don’t, I guess. And very comforting that will be should I ever have a fire in the house.
2. Why does my dog have to race past me to the top of the stairs? I’m plodding along with a basket of laundry and he’s hauling his butt as fast as he can go, nearly knocking me over. He’s not getting anything when I get to the top – and he knows that – so is it just canine one-upmanship or what?
3. I’m wearing a "Thanks, not Cranks" bracelet and it’s making me cranky. Just sayin’…. And switching it to the other wrist now….
4. Why can’t I see my lower eyelid twitch, even though I can clearly feel it?
5. After 9 years of marriage, my husband finally told me that he doesn't like ricotta cheese. I called him a Philistine and put away my lasagna recipe.