Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday.. by the numbers

I usually do the Friday Fave Five, but I have been completely off schedule today and I never got to it.

So, here are some random things:

I have an unscheduled weekend ahead of me. Ye-es!!!

Tonight #7 is going over to a friend's house for a couple of hours, so Tim and I will hit Costco for the monthly visit to get necessities in bulk.

#7 will turn 14 in the upcoming week! He was just 4 years old when I married his Dad.

I got to have coffee this morning with #3 and her daughter, and that is always fun.

#4 will be back on the North American continent (for good!) in just 30 days. Yeah!

The dog (I guess he's #8, technically speaking) keeps wanting to visit those two hoodlum bulldogs that live three blocks down from us, despite the fact that they threaten to tear him limb from limb whenever he sets foot in their alley.

Have a great weekend!

- Catherine

No comments: