Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random FB updates

My mind has been running through a variety of possible Facebook status updates this morning. And there are too many to post on my Facebook profile, so I thought I'd share them here.

Catherine wonders: what is up with the post-mascara hot flash? It never fails -- as soon as I finish applying mascara to my eyelashes, my entire body overheats. If someone can explain that one to me, I'd be grateful.

Catherine is enjoying the sound of the wind chimes blowing on the deck this morning.

Catherine's dog, Hank Williams Jr., kept watch over her suitcase all night. Not sure why.

Catherine pulled her first all-nighter since #4 was 16 months old and in the hospital. The crash is coming later today, I'm sure.

Catherine wonders: can you call it tennis elbow when you've been playing racquetball? "Racquetball elbow" seems like too many syllables.

- Catherine

1 comment:

Joyce said...

They are all good but let me know if you figure out the mascara thing....I am exactly the same way.