1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. I once bought a great futon sofa at a yard sale. And I think that was the last time I went to one because I don't go now. (Just don't have time!)
2. Name the last thing you fixed. Ummmm ... I leave the fixing to my husband, I guess, because I can't think of a single thing that I've fixed lately.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool Favorite item of makeup is lip stain because even if you don't have eye makeup on, it brightens up your whole face in a jiffy. And it lasts all day!
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? Always the kitchen because that is the dumping ground for everyone when they come in the house.
5. Which room could use re-decorating? I'm about to move into a new house -- ALL the rooms need redecorating.
6. Share something unique about your town. I've lived here less than 10 years, so I don't really know all the ins and outs of the place. But one thing that I find unique is the number of city parks dotted across this town. We are rich in wonderful city parks that are well kept -- about one per neighborhood, really. Love all the green space within the city limits!
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? Have faith and trust in the God who created you!
8. Do you Facebook? Yep -- a few times a day I log on to see what's going on with my friends and family. Plus I use it to message groups of friends.
9. Describe your favorite shoes. My favorite shoes for comfort are a pair of European style clogs (flat sole, with a little lip at the heel). My favorite shoes for looks are my cowboy boots.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? I almost never listen to talk radio because I find all the talking heads to be very annoying. I listen to Christian radio, country radio and classical radio stations, depending on my mood. One thing I miss is being able to listen to Prairie Home Companion on Saturday nights -- I used to do that when I was a single mom. Now that I'm married and have gained a larger family, Saturday nights aren't usually free for just listening to the radio.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? Hmmmm . . . I might drive as much as 30 miles to a restaurant, depending on the route through traffic (I hate traffic, even when a good meal is at the end of the journey). For a favorite meal made by a friend, there is probably no limit. For a favorite meal made by moi, I only have to travel as far as my kitchen.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging. Working. My work day starts at 8:00 a.m. and it's 8:07 a.m. as I write this.
Once again, thanks to Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee for hosting the weekly meme!