Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Struggle

I wrote a nice, long blog post outlining my current woes and disasters... and then decided to scrap it because, really, it was just all about me, me, me.

And that's not where my focus should be.

Suffice it to say, then, that today I am struggling and that today I feel as though my prayers are bouncing off the ceiling... AND...that today I needed to read this particular post from Joyce's blog From This Side of the Pond. Thank you, Joyce, for finding my blog and leaving a comment so that I could find yours!

- Catherine

3 comments:

Susan said...

I was kind of there yesterday when I posted. I started to write the whole thing out then I just left it in the arms of some song lyrics which summed up where I am right now. Hang in there.

AND don't forget that your blog CAN be about YOU!!! I find it therapeutic sometimes!!

:-) Susan

Catherine said...

Thanks, Susan!

I pulled up the chords for that song and am working it up to sing at an upcoming women's retreat -- it exactly sums up how a number of us are feeling these days.

Joyce said...

I'm glad you stopped by : ) Hope you are feeling better today!