Friday, December 17, 2010

Of puppies and unpacking.

My life has been so one-track lately that it's totally boring to write about. Yes, Charlie is cute. Yes, he makes me laugh. But house-training is still not in his grasp (to be fair, he is only just about seven weeks old at this point in time). And so when I was driving down the road yesterday and saw a wet spot on the pavement, my very first, instantaneous thought was . . . that Charlie had peed in the wrong place again.

Sigh.

The wet spot on the pavement was a good 1/2 mile away from my home.

And all I could do was think about the puppy peeing.

I need a life.

Apropos of  nothing above, I've planned a total blitz of unpacking this weekend. The bedroom and the dining room will be settled or I shall slit my wrists out in the horse pasture where no one can see the blood.

Okay, that's a little strong. But the unpacking WILL take place.

Or else.

Have a great weekend!

- Catherine

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

While puppies are adorably sweet, they can be a pain in the rear until they're full housebroken. ;-)

Good luck on the unpacking!