Thanks once again to Susanne at Living to Tell for hosting this weekly attitude adjuster. If you'd like to play along, you can link up at Susanne's blog entry for today.
These are my five favorite things about the week that is now ending.
Drum roll, please......
1. 31 days until I get a hug from #4 (who has been in South Korea for the last 2 1/2 years).
2. #4 has been accepted to graduate school at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City -- a mere 2 1/2 hours away from where we live! (True, I don't yet know if she will decide to accept their offer, but it's nice to think that she might!)
3. A fun Super Bowl Sunday with #7 and his friends, and having the opportunity to meet his friends' parents and get to know them. They are good folk and we hope to see them again soon.
4. I received a blog award from Angie!
5. Finally solved the Restless Leg Syndrome problem that has been completely plaguing me for the last 3 weeks! And it's all thanks to the nice lady in the video. Turns out the particular workout that I've chosen from her series is perfect to do before bedtime. It works the muscles of the back, the core and the legs, thus quieting the Restless Leg problem for the night. Yay! And thanks, Teresa Tapp! (Once again, let me emphasize that I have no financial interest in the T-Tapp company.)
That's the Friday Fave Five. What about you?