Here are my five favorite things about this week:
1. Mother Nature responded to my fist shaking and gave us a beautiful evening yesterday and a beautiful morning today.
2. Had coffee and a fun conversation last night with a friend. Along the way, we discovered a shared love of family history, which is truly wonderful to me -- too often I feel as though I'm an oddball among my friends because I find family history so very interesting. It's really nice to find a "kindred spirit."
3. Finished two card making projects this week and sent them off in the mail.
4. Looking forward to a great evening with the girls tonight -- it's our church's annual February Fling, a night of games and fun finger food for the women. Can't wait!
5. Lovin' my new car. Well, it's new to us -- we only buy used cars, actually. I got a very nice trade-in amount on my old vehicle and am now happily driving my Ford Explorer. I feel more comfortable on the Interstate because it's larger than my old vehicle, and, with the much lower mileage of the Explorer (compared to my old RX300), I'm more at ease on the long drives to and from Salt Lake each week.
Have a great weekend!