2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory? I attended a week of church camp each year at a place called ... no joke ... Mt. Misery. Overall I enjoyed it, although I recall the food being practically inedible.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else? Injustice. It is something that really, really bothers me and that I find impossible to accept -- both for myself and for others.
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights. I don't have a preference. Is that bad? If I ever had the opportunity to see any of them, I'd be happy.
5. What was your first real job? Working the counter at a local flight training school. Happily I was there for only six months or so -- longest six months of my life. The pilots/instructors were arrogant creeps who sexually harassed all the female employees. Unfortunately, those were the days when sexual harassment was something you either had to put up with or you changed jobs. I changed jobs.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day? Lemonade, especially if it's fresh!
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face? These days, it's our back yard. I could sit there for hours, enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine. And the gnomes.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Randomly speaking, life is sweet, sweet, sweet!