1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend? Friday night: Good Friday service at church. Saturday: cleaning our former home, which is the final step in getting it ready to sell. Sunday: church in the morning and then probably some batting and catching practice at the local park.
2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why? Simon Peter (a.k.a. Mr. Impulsive). He argued, he doubted, he denied -- and yet ...
3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without? An e-reader. I became a weekly visitor to our public library at an early age. I love the feel and the look of books as well as their content. As a child, the books were all that I needed and I wouldn't have wanted any other format. BUT, times change, and the e-reader can't be beat for adult convenience. It's great to tote along with you if you know you're going to have to wait somewhere for something (car service, doctor's office, etc.). Best of all, though, is having it on an airplane. E-readers take up virtually no room in your purse or carry-on and you've got a great selection of reading material at your fingertips!
4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here. I took the quiz and I am left-brained. Hmmmm ....
5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why? I intended to vacuum my floors, but I ran out of time, plain and simple. Generally, I don't do housework after dinner, so if it isn't done by the time we sit down to eat, it isn't going to get done that day.
6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter? Really, neither. But if I had to choose, it would be the peanut butter.
7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child? The old Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons were my favorite when I was very small. I graduated to the humor of Bugs Bunny and crew as I got a little older ("I wanna easta-egg!! I wanna easta-egg!!).
8. Insert your own random thought here. Randomly speaking, there are random tulips and daffodils springing up around our house in various and sundry (read: random) places. There is also a random patch of tiny purple violets near the back fence. Happy Spring!
Many thanks, Joyce, for another round of questions!