This week the Hodgepodge is, for me, a welcome break from bad news, bad news, and more bad news. Seriously, there is insanity at every level in our lives! When does this end???
Okay, without further ado...... drum roll please.... I bring you Joyce's questions of the week, along with my incredibly pithy answers:
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you? I love eggs. Breakfast eggs definitely should be scrambled, preferably with a little onion and a little Jack cheese. I also love Deviled Eggs.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live? We're having gentler temperatures this week and I am soaking it in. No doubt there is wind and more snow to come, though -- this is Idaho after all.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure? Better under pressure.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world? I am so NOT a fan. I just can't get into the basketball thing. In fact, I will be sulking until football starts up again.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? When I'm settling down to sleep at night or when I'm awake in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why that is or what it says about me, but that's the truth.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My sage green, cotton "Park City" hoodie. I've owned it for more than six years and it is very worn, with frayed cuffs and grease spots. But it is so comfy that I can't give it up!
7. Do you use sarcasm? Like I need to answer that.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Randomly speaking: Charley, bless his 4-month-old canine heart, is almost as big as Hank. He is sloppy, floppy, loving, lovable, and somewhat dense, but it seems that potty training MIGHT just finally have gotten through to him. I am relieved that he hasn't relieved himself on my rugs for four days straight. AND -- he goes in for his operation next Wednesday and there will be no hodgepodge about that!
PS -- if you want to play along, use the graphic above to get to Joyce's blog and link up your own answers.