- 1) work all day on Friday
- 2) and all day on Saturday
- 3) eat yummy food Saturday night with project leadership and staff (I'm staff)
- 4) work Sunday afternoon and Monday
Hubby and Number 7:
- 1) drive to city to meet up with Catherine on Friday night and stay in nice hotel
- 2) play all day on Saturday, including at least one movie and other miscellaneous fun stuff in the city that have nothing to do with anyone's work
- 3) eat yummy food Saturday night with Catherine and her group
- 4) drive home after leisurely Sunday breakfast to resume normal life
Not a rose in sight.
What is WRONG with this scenario???