Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm scratching my head

I'm at a conference, which will be ending tomorrow.

A couple of things have made me scratch my head in the last few days:

This conference offers the usual presentations and also features small discussion groups that are held around conference tables in small rooms. 

Which I try to avoid because I am . . . An Introvert.

Imagine my amusement when I saw on the schedule a small group discussion session entitled For Introverts Working In an Extroverted World.  I wonder if anyone actually went to the session.

I just saw a commercial on TV for an asthma medication -- a systemic med that is supposed to keep asthma under control. The "small print" part of the commercial subsequently states that this particular medication can increase the risk of death from an asthma attack. 

Huh?

- Catherine

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I've seen the fine print on those ads ... crazy!

And as an introvert, I got a chuckle out of the session For Introverts Working in an Extroverted World!

Blessings!