Thank you to our weekly hostess, Joyce, over at from this side of the pond!
1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen? Well, I once drove through a hailstorm so bad that I thought my windshield was going to crack. I’ve never seen anything like it!! It wasn’t pleasant, but it certainly was amazing to have hail that large and strong.
2. What is a sound or noise you love? I love to wake up to the sound of a steady rain coming down. We have so little of that kind of rain in Idaho. I also love the sound of a Mourning Dove on a summer morning.
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish? I grew up at the Jersey Shore – I love, love, LOVE seafood, and one of my fond memories from childhood is going to the seafood market down at the docks with my Dad. My current fave is Chilean Sea Bass. But I have lots of faves, depending on where I am in the world.
4. What part of your day requires the most patience? Hmmm . . . that’s a tough one! I’d say that late afternoon at work requires the most patience because I am already thinking about cooking dinner and what we will be doing that evening. It's hard to stay on task at that point!
5. What's your favorite shade of blue? I don’t have a favorite shade of blue. It depends on whether I’m wearing it or using it as a decoration, I guess.
6. Do people underestimate you? I would say they probably don’t. I’d say that “overestimate” would be more like it.
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Singing for the Pink Tea fundraiser last month.
8. Insert your own random thought here: My mp3 player inexplicably died on me yesterday. So did the agoraphobic catfish in our aquarium. Coincidence? Or conspiracy? You decide . . .