Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fave Five

1. My husband, who is a tower of strength when I am crumbling.

2. My stepfather's niece and her husband, who opened their home to me and also were towers of strength.

3. The beautiful Central Mountain region of Pennsylvania.

4. My family and friends (including fellow bloggers!) who cheered and prayed me through this marathon of my mother's final illness and passing.

5. The chance to do just a wee bit of sightseeing on our way back home across the country.

And, bonus -- but by no means last on my list:

6. God's amazing, amazing Grace -- the gift of eternal life.

Love and hugs to all,
Catherine

2 comments:

Susan said...

I have been reading your posts and praying for you and your family. This list is a great list and reminder that it's his grace that sustains us.

Blessings to you!

Susanne said...

This is a beautiful list, Catherine, especially because of the last few weeks. What a testimony to God's grace in your life at a hard time.