Truthfully, I'm going to have to dig deep here to find five faves from the week. And that's because yesterday I received a package in the mail from my stepfather -- it contained many cards that we'd sent to my mother over the years and it contained many letters that I wrote to her in the early years after she left my dad. As I write this Fave Five, I am still processing the emotions resulting from my perusal of those letters. But.. that's another blog post.
So, for now, my Fave Five for this past week:
1. The means to pay for car repairs when they come up.
2. A clean house (I've only just got caught up from the 4 weeks of traveling that I did this Fall).
3. The anticipation of decorating for Christmas -- we pulled the decorations out of storage yesterday and will put them up this Sunday.
4. Friends who respond in times of need.
5. Hobbies that can so completely absorb me that I feel like I've had a mini-vacation.
Have a great weekend! For more Fave Fives, or to play along yourself, go to Susanne's blog at Living to Tell and use the "Mr. Linky" button at the end of her post.