Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Husband Tag!

My niece, Mandee, posted this on her blog and then tagged me to be one of the next people in line. So, here it is:

Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet? In a restaurant in San Francisco (Tim likes to say we met in a bar – because we were introduced in the bar section of the restaurant before sitting down in the dining section with the rest of the group.)
2. How long did you date before you got married? We corresponded as friends for a full year, then dated for 9 months before we got married.
3. How long have you been married? 8 years this December 31
4. What does he do that surprises you? He loves me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hair
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is truly a man after God’s own heart.
.7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes. (No, I’m not sharing it.)
8. What is his favorite color? Pretty sure he doesn’t have one.
9. What is his favorite food? I don’t think he has one, although I’m sure he likes my cooking.
10. What is his favorite sport? He doesn’t do much in the way of sports these days. He likes to watch football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? At O’Hare airport in Chicago.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel.
13. Do you have any children? Between us we have 7 (I have 1, he has 6)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can do just about anything one-handed.
15. How old is he? 52.
16. Who said I love you first? He did – on the phone – I was completely floored.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? Hymns.
18.What do you admire most about him? His patience and his tenacity.
19. Do you think he will read this? Definitely not.

So, I'm tagging Katie G., Katie M., Tracy P., Connie C., Ruth S., Karen S., and Lenae C. (you all know who you are!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet post Cath! I can't believe it will be 39 years on Jan. 2nd that Ed and I met on a blind date. I don't think I'd remember all the details if asked :)
Caar

Catherine said...

Although I didn't tag you on the initial post, I think you should give it a whirl and see how much you do remember!