1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be? I haven't watched Miss America since, like, 1976 I think. If I were in the contest, though, I guess I'd be singing. (It certainly wouldn't be baton twirling -- someone would get hurt if I did that.)
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student? I spoke up if I was sure of the answer and prayed not to be called on when I didn't.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food? Hmmm ..... BBQ pork and seeds is pretty good, as is General Tso's chicken. Our town has a restaurant that serves Mongolian Barbecue, and we go there most often for Chinese food -- that means I get to put together my own concoction and have it cooked for me!
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle? A miracle can be something that defies reason. It can also be something that happens despite overwhelming odds. Most of the miracles in my life tend to be of the latter variety -- but they are no less miracles.
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here. Oh. My. Gosh. Just one??? I love so many of them. "When You Wish Upon a Star" is a favorite for it's melancholy yet hopeful aspect (Rosemary Clooney did a great version back in the day). I also love the joy and celebration of "That's How You Know" (from Enchanted). And the sheer fun of "Les Poissons" (from the Little Mermaid).
7. I should have prayed more yesterday. Always!
Thanks again to Joyce for this week's questions! If you want to play along, answer the questions on your own blog and link up at Joyce's!