Well, okay, yes I am. Of course I am.
Writer's block seems to have been a part of this situation. I have made more than a few attempts to write something. I still think in "blog bytes" (you bloggers know what that means), but I couldn't come up with an actual blog post to save my life.
Okay, excuses over.
I'm intending that this is the first of resuming regular blog posts.
Yes, I know the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
But I don't believe that intentions vis a vis blogging apply to that situation.
- I was on the East Coast for meetings a week or so ago and got to see two of my cousins while I was there. That is ALWAYS a favorite part of my visits because I really do love spending time with these cousins. Although we live 2000 miles apart, they are friends as well as family, and that, for sure, is a special gift from God.
- I came home from this trip with a truly lousy cold.
- My hubby will start treatment for Hepatitis C tomorrow. There is a new medication now that improves his chance of a cure to over 80% (compared to about 40% with the previous treatment medications). Our insurance companies have agreed to the expense, and we'll revisit the situation in eight weeks to see if the treatment is actually working. If it is, then another 10 months of treatment will follow. If the treatment isn't showing signs of being effective, then it will be discontinued. We are praying!
- I've spent this month updating my Facebook status each day with one thing for which I am thankful. It's been an excellent exercise. Added benefit is that many of my FB friends are joining in, which has made it even more fun.
- Charley doesn't like it when I am away and he has been incredibly clingy after my last (9-day) trip. It's hard to have a puppy mentality in an 85-pound body. Especially when that 85-pound body insists on crawling up to sit on my lap!